Hello fellow teenagers!!
My name is Katy Flanigan. I am 14 and just a normal kid like all of you.
This is the beginning of what I feel God has called me to do for now, and that is to spread the truth that drugs/cutting yourself/ eating disorders etc. are not the only answers. Life's trials are only for a short while, but the effects of drugs and such last much, much longer.
As this blog continues to grow, I am hoping for a testimony area where real teens and adults can share what drugs/cutting/eating disorders have done to themselves and their friends and families, and also how they got out of their addictions. My prayer for this blog is that you, the readers, will find your hope in God and that it might shed some light on the truth about drugs. I also would like to have an area that is strictly an information part. It will have the drug, the symptoms, and the effects.
I hope that this will be a helpful site, and if you want to contact the group the email is : teensagainstdrugs@gmail.com
Thank you for reading!!
Katy Flanigan and the gang at TAD
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girl!
Amen to all that..
Prayin' for you and TAD! =D
~jolie
Congratulations on starting the blog! :) (This is Oksana from the Rebelution).
Hey Katy!
Congrats! Keep this blog rolling and I'll be watching! This is the kind of thing that the Rebelution, us Christian teens, and the world at large, needs. Good luck and I'm praying for you and TAD!
Anthony H.
Post a Comment